Terms of Service
These terms state the conditions of use for VEILL (hereafter referred to as “this service”) administrated by thee moment, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “this company”). Without agreement of this Terms of Service, user (hereafter we referred to as “the customer”) for this service must stop using this service immediately. By using VEILL, you will be assumed to be in agreement with these Terms of Service.
(1) Regarding information(account information, passwords, and email addresses, etc.)
supplied by the customer to this company at the time of registration with this service, the customer will bear responsibility; regarding any damages arising from the customer revealing said information to other customers, this company will bear no responsibility.
(2) This company may send emails about information from this company (including, without limitation, an announcement of this service’s maintenance and a period of maintenance, etc.) to email addresses in accordance in preceding paragraph.
(1) Images that the customer posts should be processed by this service only.
(2) Potential images of violating the rights of this company or a third party, such as company logos, are prohibited to post.
(3) The customer should guarantee not to invade the rights of a third party by posing the image.
(4) This company bears absolutely no responsibility for any damages arising from a trouble between the customer and a third party.
For content (hereafter referred to as “posted content(s)”) transmitted through this service and stored on this company's servers, the users have all the rights of their posted content(s).
The users assign us with proper license of their posted content(s).
The users have all the responsibility for their posted content(s) and all the posted contents should be under the customer’s management.
The following behavior is prohibited by using this service.
(1) Violation of these Terms of Service.
(2) Registering for this service with fraudulent information.
(3) Improper collection or use of the personal information of another customer.
(4) Infringement on the rights or profits of this company or of a third party, and any behavior with the potential for such infringement.
(5) Infringing on the intellectual property rights of this company or other users, as well as infringement on any other property or personal rights, and any behavior with the potential for infringement on said rights.
(6) Violation of any laws or regulations.
(7) Behavior that offends public order and decency, and any behavior with the potential for offense, and to provide such information to other customer and a third party.
(8) Criminal acts, behavior connected with criminal acts, encouraging criminal acts, and any behavior with the potential to do so.
(9) Providing counterfactual information, or information that may be counterfactual.
(10) Obstructing the normal operation of this service via illegal access of this company's system, the distribution of computer viruses etc., and any behavior with the potential to do so.
(11) Damaging the reputation of this service, and any behavior with the potential to lose credibility of this service.
(12) Commercial activities through the use of this service, and any preparations to do so.
(13) Causing psychological or financial harm to another customer, and any behavior of nuisance, slanders or insults another customer.
(14) Judged objectively as impersonation of stockholder, executives, or employees of this company; impersonation of another customer or any person or group associated with service, and any behavior with the potential to do so.
(15) Any behavior to affect negatively on juveniles mind and body or potential to do so.
(16) Any other behavior deemed inappropriate by this company.
The posting or transmission of content, expressions or information stipulated below, or with the potential to fall under any of the below by the customer is prohibited on this service. If a posted content is matched to any of the following, this company should change or delete the posted content without the customer’s consent.
(1)Any content deemed by this company to affirm, incite or encourage murder, suicide, or suicidal acts, and any content with the potential to do so. (This includes posting methods of murder or suicide etc.)
(2) Posting any content this company deems to affirm, incite or encourage criminal acts such as the manufacture of illegal drugs, illegal weapons such as firearms and handguns, or explosives; prostitution, supplying child pornography, forgery of official documents, murder, assault, fraud, theft etc., and any content with the potential to do so.
(3) Posting any excessively cruel or violent content, videos or images (included illustrations and drawings).
(4) Posting any personal information without the consent of said individual (however, generally available information about public figures is exempted).
(5) Posting any expression or information or content interpreted as inappropriate on the basis of common sense, and any posting with the potential to do so.
(6) Posting content that includes pornographic images or video (including illustrations and drawings).
(7) Any expressions or content related to pornographic or matchmaking websites and any links to such sites.
(8) Creation of a blog for the purpose of commercial advertisement or publicity (however, things within the limits permitted by this company, including business tie-ups are exempted).
(9) Posting information recruiting for pyramid schemes (Ponzi schemes), read mail, network business (including MLM and money games), and any information deemed similar by this company.
(10) Any other behavior in conflict with the law, including behavior deemed inappropriate by this company.
To verify the preceding paragraph, we may browse the photos and/or information of users.
On the following cases, we may browse, save and disclose a user's relevant photo to a third party without consent in advance. In such a case, this company will bear no responsibility.
1) To investigate a technical problem and improve our services.
2) Public authority (a court or police department) requests us to disclose the user's information or photo under the law.
3) We agree to verify and disclose the user's photo or information related to the violation or doubtful behavior against these terms of service.
4) We find an urgent danger of life, physical situation, or property and fortune, we may disclose user's relevant photo or information to a third party.
In any of the following case, this company will stop operating part of this service or entire service temporarily or eternally without the customer’s consent in advance.
(1) In order to check and maintenance a related system of this service regularly or urgently.
(2) Computer or communication line, etc. is disconnected by accident.
(3) Operation of this service is no longer possible caused by beyond control such as fire,blackouts, and natural disaster.
(4) Any other situation deemed to be needed by this company to discontinue or stop of this service, in order to verify the preceding matters, this company will bear no responsibility for damages of the customer.
On service operation related to other external services such as Twitter, Facebook or any other SNS applications, the user will bear his or her own responsibility for using these external services.
This company will bear no responsibility for any damages the user incurs by using such external services.
(1) After the registration of this service, this company may request the customer’s home address, name, email address etc., for improvement of the service and the purpose of responding to inquiries from the customer’s request and for the provision and the improvement of the service, sending notification of this service or service information emails and other such mailings.
(2) This company shall use the information provided solely for such purposes.
This company may revise, supplement, modify, suspend, or discontinue (hereafter referred to as "revisions") this service including these terms of service without giving any notice in advance. By using this service after revisions have been made, it is assumed to indicate consent to the revisions of these terms of service. This company will bear no responsibility for any damages to the customer caused by said revisions.
(1) These terms of service shall be interpreted in accordance with Japanese law. Any matter not stipulated herein shall be determined in accordance with Japanese law, and agreement shall be settled with consultation in good faith by the customer and this company.
(2) Any dispute arising from this service, the dispute shall be resolved by the Fukuoka District Court or Fukuoka Summary Court as the first agreed exclusive jurisdiction.